Security Clearance: Active Secret or TS/SCI
Salary: $75,000 – $80,000
Location: On-site at Ft. Huachuca, AZ
Status: Full Time
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Assist in the training, administration, and development of the International Military Student Office (IMSO) Captains Career Course preparatory phase by providing training for International Military Students in coordination with Government guidance and direction. This includes, but not be limited to, developing, updating, and maintaining lesson plans, training materials, tests, student handouts, visual aids, critical task lists, schedule development, test training support packages, incorporation of lessons learned into POI, and POI improvement recommendations based on approved Government doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
· Coordinates class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
· Incorporate training in multi-echelon, Joint, Coalition, and Multi-National Intelligence Operations; teach students to employ Military Intelligence Soldiers at all levels of command (PLT through BDE) in U.S. and multi-national combined arms combat and intelligence gathering operations.
· Works with limited supervision and interacts with customer and management personnel. Assignments are specific in nature. Has limited latitude for un-reviewed routine actions or decisions.
· Analyzes current training development program needs in terms of requirements and potential solutions.
· Provides subject matter expertise to management and technical personnel on area of expertise pertaining to mission and technical operations.
· Provides guidance, technical support, and training to management, technical and operational personnel.
· Supports program staff as required and ensure customer requirements and expectations are met.
· Provides support at technical meetings and prepares reports when required, attends reviews to evaluate and assesses curriculum capability gaps and requirements, evaluates potential solutions in meeting cost, schedule and performance milestones and provides reports.
· Active Secret or TS/SCI security clearance
· At least six (6) years’ experience as a US military intelligence officer, Senior Non-Commissioned Officer, Senior Warrant Officer, or Civilian in support of authorized intelligence operations
· Deployed within the last 10 years as a US military intelligence officer, Senior Non-Commissioned Officer, Senior Warrant Officer, or Civilian in support of authorized intelligence operations
· Graduate of the US Army Intermediate Level Education (ILE), Captains Career Course, Advanced Non-Commissioned Officer Course, or Advanced Warrant Officer Course
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org