Titania Solutions Group, Inc., founded in 2012, is a privately held certified woman-owned and service disabled veteran-owned small business. The founders of Titania have spent their entire careers supporting government services including time in uniform, in government service, and in building and leading engineering services organizations of excellence. The founders’ careers have focused on the critical challenges facing our nation.
Titania’s expertise includes:
- Engineering Services
- Test and Evaluation
- Healthcare IT Services Support
- Operational Intelligence Mission Support and Training
- Communications Solutions
- Biometrics and Identity Management
- Data Analytics
- Information and Cyber Technology Services
A sampling of Titania mission critical support and where we’ve made a difference to Federal clients including the Department of Defense, Military, Intelligence Community and Civil Agencies is noted below:
- FAA – Enterprise architecture support for the UAS Integration Office
- CMS – Application Test Services including software development life cycle support (Agile/Waterfall)
- Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC) USAICOE Real-World Scenario-Based Capstone Exercise Development (PSE-2CU)
- TRADOC: ARCIC, G2 Human Terrain System (HTS), and G2 Operational Environment Core Functions (G2 OE Core)
- Headquarters Department of the Army G-2 (Pentagon)
- Army Intelligence Campaign Initiatives Group (AI-CIG) Cyber SME Support
- CECOM, Ft. Lee VA (STAMIS PDSS) Test Engineering, Customer Support and Help Desk Services, Technical Writing
- DISA – Test and Evaluation Mission Support Services (T&E MSS) (JITC)
- DIA – Providing budget, security, and administration support at the Joint Counter Intelligence Training Academy (JCITA)
- Department of Labor – ERISA Filing Acceptance System II (EFAST2) Test Engineering Services
- OUSD(I) – Software Engineering Solutions (Agile System Development Life Cycle) and Cyber Master Planning
Titania’s Operational and Development Business Units have been appraised by the CMMI Institute as being Level 2 compliant.
We have invested in our infrastructure; we understand and value the importance of responsiveness to our customers, be they government or industry partners. Titania is currently headquartered in Warrenton, VA with satellite and operational offices in close proximity to our customers and their missions. We will apply the same business model in growing Titania as we did in our former organizations, by hiring the best people available; following the Golden Rule of treating everyone the way we wish to be treated; delivering quality and excellence on every task; and applying the Tenets of Our Culture that have served the leadership of Titania so well throughout their careers.