Cybersecurity and safeguarding information are at the forefront of many Federal Agency executives’ minds. Seemingly with each passing day, news of a new vulnerability or system breach is reported that impacts the security or privacy of commercial or government systems. Today’s Federal executives require partners who are cognizant and experienced with cybersecurity best practices and who build systems with that awareness in mind. It is especially critical for Federal Health Agencies that routinely operate, store, and analyze U.S. citizens’ PII and/or PHI data. Systems that store this type of data pose unique constraints and must follow strict protocols prior to being deployed for production or public use. Titania is a valued partner to our Federal Health and other Federal Agency customers in working within these regulations and providing support towards effective and improved information assurance practices.
- Cybersecurity Resource Master Planning and Allocation Analysis
- Cyber Defensive Architecture Development
- Information Assurance
- Hardware Based Cyber Solutions
- Software Hardening
- Certification and Accreditation Validation
- Security Assessments
Cybersecurity Related Services
Army Cyber Master Plan
- Cyber related data extraction, transformation, and loading from disparate cyber defense resource data sources throughout the DoD.
- Developed the business logic and intricate visualization integrated into DoD intelligence collaboration tools in support of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Intelligence) to ascertain and prioritize the utilization of cyber resources and approaches.
- In support of the Army Intelligence Campaign Initiatives Group (AI-CIG), provided technical and analytical cybersecurity expertise and associated intelligence disciplines including MASINT, SIGINT, IMINT, CI/HUMINT.
- Sustainment and development support of the Automated Assessment Tool, the Military Intelligence Investment Strategy (MI2S) decision support system, and the Force Development Investment Information System (FDIIS).
- Strategic and tactical level assessments and strategies in the area of cyber offensive and cyber defensive tactics and techniques to AI-CIG.
- Cyber experts on staff who are regular level one lecturers on the cybersecurity speaking circuit.
DISA Command Center (DCC)
- Developed a Threat Indicator Matrix and collection tool to map identifying attributes of reported attacks to multiple threat actors. This matrix is used to counteract current and emerging cyber threats.
- Automated web content filtering blacklist generation to ensure the safety and productivity on the DODIN.