Duties / Responsibilities
Qualified candidate will support the design, development, and integration of scenarios supporting the Army’s Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT) and the Military Intelligence (MI) Training Strategy (MITS). This person will support development of a standardized methodology for evaluating the training readiness of individual MI Soldiers, MI crews, platforms and Intelligence Warfighting Functions in Brigade Combat Teams (BCT) and Battalion S2 Intelligence organizations.
Qualified candidate will be a U.S. Army trained professional (with 8-10 years’ service) who will possess and demonstrate the following:
- Familiarity with the IEWTPT and all associated system components.
- Experience developing and dynamically adjusting exercise data and troubleshooting system network interfaces/applications in support of the integration of IEWTPT and the Army Program of Record intelligence systems.
- Current in-depth knowledge and understanding of Combined, Joint and Army Doctrine, Training Management; knowledge of evolving Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) as well as understanding of current and evolving Threat doctrine; understanding of Army Decisive Action missions.
- Complete understanding and application of TRADOC training principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Experience with the ADDIE process
- Current Top Secret clearance is required.
Titania is an equal opportunity employer.
← Return to jobs listing.