Perform expert-level Quality Control testing activities with the System Engineering and Integration team. Lead a testing team employing standard SDLC processes. Guide and mentor junior testers as they learn software testing principles. Assignments will include working on complex web-based system for various government agencies. Responsibilities include writing system test plans and test cases; developing test scripts using HP Functional Testing (QuickTest Pro) and Quality Center test management tools; developing and executing performance testing scripts using HP LoadRunner and providing results analysis; providing Section 508 (Accessibility) testing and support.
Qualified candidate will review and interpret system requirements and translate to testable features; execute tests at the system, acceptance and integration levels; analyze and interpret test results; identify, record, track and report on defects using various defect management tools; create, manipulate, and execute test data files; write system test plans, implementation plans, and operational readiness certifications for each phase of testing.
Qualified candidate must be proficient in the use of test automation tools, e.g., HP Functional Testing Suite (QC, QTP, LoadRunner).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Integration, System, and Acceptance testing
- Familiarity with the full SDLC process
- Automated and Manual test case generation
- Three-year working experience with HP QuickTest Pro
- Working knowledge of automated testing framework implementation and maintenance
- Test data generation and maintenance
- Database query (SQL)
- HP Quality Center
- Working knowledge of performance testing/testing tools preferred
- Working knowledge of web services testing preferred
- Experience with Section 508 Testing/JAWS Screen Reader preferred
- Certified Software Tester (CSTE) certification or ability to obtain within one year
- Effective oral and written communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and analytic faculties
- Team player who works well with customers and colleagues
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical disciplines, or high school education with specialized information systems training, such as technical certifications or trade schools.
Titania is an equal opportunity employer.
← Return to jobs listing.