Duties / Responsibilities
Provides support to instruction/training development to develop and update Intelligence Systems/Capabilities training products/classes/documents and present training to units receiving current and future capabilities. Provides support to operational tests, training product support using the Training Development Capability (TDC) database and daily operational IT support. Support other Intelligence System New Equipment Training (NET) and to provide input to the Training Developers/Instructors working in NSTID.
Implements and operates in-house programs, practices, and procedures for developing optimal utilization of personnel. Designs and administers in-house programs to train all levels of personnel. Position develops tests and visual aids. Coordinates class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques. Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments. If required, may use technical experts to assist in training. Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Performs maintenance and updates to New Systems Training & Integration Division (NSTID) learning materials and media used to support mobile training teams (MTT) deployed to provide instruction at home stations or Combat Training Centers.
- Works with limited supervision and interacts with customer and superiors. Assignments are specific in nature. Has limited latitude for un-reviewed routine actions or decisions.
- Assesses existing curriculum using industry best practices.
- Performs training systems and learning platform analyses, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE).
- Analyzes current NSTID mobile training program needs in terms of requirements and potential solutions.
- Develops tests and visual aids. Coordinates class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Provides subject matter expertise to management and technical personnel on area of expertise pertaining to mission and technical operations.
- Provides guidance, technical support, and training to management, technical and operational personnel.
- Assist the Government to Perform Validation & Verification (V&V) of LPs and training materials.
- Assist the Government in developing overhead/airborne collection techniques and tactics.
- Assist the Government in developing the USAICoE A-ISR training strategy for multiple A-ISR platforms.
- Monitor, review, cross-reference, and provide input to Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) documents.
- Provide NET in support of fielded units.
- Attend and participate in meetings and events such as NET, Instructor and Key Personnel Training (IKPT), OT), WG, IPR, IPT, Training IPT, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM) and PAT.
- Provide technical support to the multi-functional operational environment.
Titania is an equal opportunity employer.
← Return to jobs listing.