Titania Solutions Group
Security Clearance Requirements: An interim Top Secret or final Top Secret/SCI
Job Status: Full-time
Project/Program: CISAC (35L/E) / USAICoE MI Schoolhouse (HTASC)
Job Location: Ft. Huachuca, AZ
Duties / Responsibilities:
Design, deliver, and administers in-house programs to train all levels of personnel. Position develops tests and visual aids. Coordinates class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques. Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments. If required, may use technical experts to assist in training. Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Apply advanced instructional methods and adult learning models to training during platform instruction, small group instruction, and individual instruction, mentorship, and coaching. Instructors will provide research support to students during performance-based practical exercise planning and preparation time.
- Complete 111th MI Brigade specified courses or committee-specific instructor certification program and maintain proficiency in course content and related changes in the operational environment, doctrine, policy, and methodologies.
- Maintain minimum proficiency in accordance with the Common Faculty Development Program Instructor Course (CFDP-IC) or DoD/Service school equivalent and maintain such certifications throughout duration of employment.
- Assist the Government in writing, reviewing, and updating Training Support Packages (TSP) for POIs. TSPs include lesson plans, student handouts, instructor handouts, job aids, discipline guides, other related products.
- Works with limited supervision and interacts with customer and superiors. Assignments are specific in nature. Has limited latitude for un-reviewed routine actions or decisions.
- Performs training systems and learning platform analyses, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE).
- Develops tests and visual aids. Coordinates class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Provides subject matter expertise to management and technical personnel on area of expertise pertaining to mission and technical operations.
- Provides guidance, technical support, and training to management, technical and operational personnel.
- Supports program staff as required and ensure customer requirements and expectations are met.
- Prepare and provide written feedback to training developers for assigned lesson plans.
- Supports leadership and cadre by supporting the coordination and hosting of meetings, reviewing and assessing TD and Brigade planning, scheduling, reviewing and analyzing courses of instruction.
- 6 years of MOS operational experience as a 35L or 351L (or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other U.S. Government agency) conducting CI Special Agent Course (CISAC) intelligence operations in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Honorable discharge from military service.
- Graduate of one of a recognized military leadership courses (i.e. ALC, WOBC, WOAC, MIOBC, or MICCC).
- Bachelor’s Degree. Four years additional experience may be substituted, provided experience is directly related to the position description.
- Minimum of an Interim Top Secret or final Top Secret/SCI clearance required.
- Experience working on the most recent automation tools and systems applicable to CISAC/CIOC intelligence operations.
- Complete understanding and application of TRADOC training principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Must be able to pass the requisite USAICoE-provided courses (Common Faculty Development Program – Instructor Course (CFDP-IC) and Small Group Instructor Training Course (SGITC)) on the first iteration of classes made available by the government and maintain such certifications throughout duration of employment.
- Certified USAICOE Instructor (CFD-PIC/SGITC/ABIC/BITC) or DOD/Service equivalent program certifications.
- Instructor Certification requirements as specified in TRADOC Regulation (TR) 350-70 and AETCI 36-2202 and as supplemented in local regulatory policies.
- Current experience related to current MI doctrine, recent (draft) changes and fielding of the Army Field Manuals, Army Regulations and Department of Defense Directives (DoDD) relating to Intelligence Operations.
- Experience instructing CISAC.
- Experience on the platform at USAICOE.
- 8 – 20 years of Military Service.
- Experience with the development and transition of new curriculum and courseware to Army use.
- Direct hands-on experience with development, delivery and maintenance of practical exercises at USAICOE.
- Operational experience in planning and/or supporting full spectrum Unified Land Operations (ULO) and Counter Insurgency Operations.
- Experience with the ADDIE process
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org