Titania Solutions Group
Job Status: Full-time
Project/Program: FAA CTSS-IV
Job Location: Shaw AFB, South Carolina
Clearance Required: Secret
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Senior level experience in planning and scheduling various project workloads.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing information to prepare status reports.
- Experience in ensuring that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy.
- Experience in evaluating current procedures and recommending changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with the following:
- Managing, supervising, and coordinating military communications systems
- Planning and implementing activities
- Managing communication architecture, configuration, and integration conformity
- Working and communicating with military officers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar work experience
- Prior Military experience is a plus
Experience leading projects/programs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org