Titania Solutions Group
Job Status: Full-time
Project/Program: FAA CTSS-IV
Job Location: USCENTCOM – Qatar
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Intermediate level of “hands-on” work experience in support of installations, repair, and troubleshooting or maintenance of communications systems or equipment.
- Technical knowledge to solve complex problems.
- Understand interrelationships of circuits.
- Able to exercise independent judgement in performing tasks in support of communications systems or equipment
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Certification of DoD 8570.01-M or individual task order.
- Minimum three years of experience on Raytheon Digital Small Switch DSS-2A or attended the Government school at Fort Huachuca on the DSS-2A
- Intermediate level “hands on” experience in maintaining/troubleshooting telecommunications equipment as specified in the specific task order, to include the following:
- DRSN equipment
- Raytheon secure digital switches
- Prior Military experience is a plus
- Experience leading projects/programs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org