Titania continues to enhance its technical capabilities to ensure we provide quality Enterprise Solution Service Support to Federal customers in the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)/Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), and Department of Labor (DOL).
To truly leverage existing and new technologies that enable organizations to maximize their services while containing their costs, the organization must implement an enterprise wide strategy and architecture. Our team of highly skilled engineers and project managers provides full spectrum coverage through services at the Enterprise, Segment, and Solution Architecture levels.
- Information Assurance and Network Security Expertise
- Web design, development, testing, and maintenance
- Communications Engineering and Systems Integration
- Domain expertise in privacy laws and security across an enterprise
- Enterprise database requirements, design, development, and administration
- Defining and implementing enterprise solutions within the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Framework as enacted by the customer
- System/software specification, development, and automated testing across all major lifecycle models, with an emphasis on Agile methodology
Enterprise Solutions Related Services
TRADOC Data Transmission Lab (DTL)
- Supporting the Training Brain Operations Center (TBOC) and the DTL, our staff was responsible for gathering enterprise level intelligence (SIGINT, HUMINT, GEOINT) and operational data to rapidly develop databases replicating the operational environment (OE).
- Utilizing collected OE data, virtual reality simulations are generated and updated
Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I))
- Development of a Proof of Concept Cyber Resource Planning System comprised of disparate data source integration and visualization/collaboration components
- Develop concept architecture for Cyber Resource Planning using open source “Big Data” and Visualization components
- Support the Cyber system and software architecture design and development for incorporation in the OUSD(I) Cyber Master Plan.
Department of the Navy Assistant for Administration (DON/AA)
- At the enterprise level for the DON/AA Information Technology Division (ITD), Titania provided sustainment support services to existing ASP .NET, C#, SharePoint, and Java web-based and client-server applications.
- Titania supports system administration of DON/AA ITD cloud based environments in the DISA MILCLOUD, SPAWAR private web services, and AWS cloud public facing web service in the .mil global top-level domain.
- Titania supports computer network vulnerability testing for Secretariat IT Systems and networks.