Titania is looking for a qualified candidate who can design and build automated test suites using C#, SpecFlow, Selenium, and other tools such as TestComplete. The candidate will also be responsible for designing and executing automated tools for testing at all levels (unit, functional, integration, system and peripheral testing) to ensure quality and code coverage. Design and execute load and performance testing. Be a vocal advocate of product quality at all levels from requirements to deployment, by integrating your work into the team’s definition of “done.”
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional SEIT/SDET experience developing automated product tests in a modern OOP language
- Demonstrable passion for product quality
- Able to work collaboratively within an agile team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- WatiN, Selenium, or like experience
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, such as NUnit
- ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, WebAPI, Windows Azure experience a plus
- Working knowledge of agile test methodologies, process, and tools
- Experience designing and executing load tests, analyzing data, and presenting results
- Experience testing RESTful web service APIs
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Familiarity with instrumentation systems and the ability to collaborate with DevOps to create highly-available systems
Titania is an equal opportunity employer.
← Return to jobs listing.